The iconic image of Rachel Green may have started with her cut – a layered shag cut – but it was hardly the only defining feature that made her stunningly gorgeous. From her unquestionable preppy style to her seemingly natural beauty, she was a 90s icon. And, turns out, a lot of the beauty products that created the look have withstood the test of time.
In my most recent video, check out the look I created, with products inspired by none other than… Rachel Green.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation ($8)
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer ($6)
- The Beauty Crop Glow Milk ($15)
- E.L.F high definition powder ($6)
- Laura Mercier, Translucent Pressed Setting Powder ($39)
- Bodyography eye pencil in Black Walnut ($14)
- Revolution Friends Take a Drive eyeshadow palette ($25)
- Maybelline Lash Sensational ($9.99)
- MAC Spice lipliner ($18)
- MAC Paramount lipstick ($19)
- Revolution Joey lipgloss ($8)
- Tarte Shape Spray ($25)