And that’s a wrap on the Friends Revolution series.
Phoebe Buffay is equal parts lovable and quirky. But, surprisingly, her make-up is quite neutral. This look is inspired by rose-toned lips and cheeks, with a “hint of brown” around the eyes.
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-repair day cream ($65)
- Evio Beauty Pore-fect Face primer ($29)
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear foundation ($36)
- ELF High Definition powder ($6)
- Bodyography eye pencil in Black Walnut ($14)
- Revolution Friends Take a Drive eyeshadow palette ($25)
- Trestique Good Vibes Mascara ($25)
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk set ($25)
Overall, this is entire line is about novelty. I, personally, would avoid the lip gloss from this collection. But, the eye shadow palettes are playful and fun. I prefer the Revolution Friends Take a Drive eyeshadow palette — mostly because the shades are more in my wheelhouse. But the real winners here? Honestly, I really liked the actual products used, specifically MAC Spice it up! (inspired by Monica Gellar) and the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk set.