Happy Labor Day!
What is on the menu?
Here is one recipe that will impress, thank you Closet Cooking.
I made it at a recent event and it is now my absolute go-to.
What you’ll need:
1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
2 green onions, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
1/4 cup Parmesan grated
1 loaf Italian bread, sliced in half lengthwise
1. Mix the artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese reserving some of the cheese.
2. Hollow 1/2 an inch out of the center of both halves of the bread.
3. Spread the mixture into the center of the bread. Top with reserved cheese.
4. Bake in a preheated 350 F oven, covered in foil for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and golden brown.